October is scary for Cancer

ARIES (Mar. 21-Apr. 19):  October is a bad month for you, Aries.  You’ll forget things on more than one occasion, whether it be homework or your little sister at school. That’ll make mom mad. But you’ll suffer through it without any lasting damage. And the cards say that next month will be good for you.

TAURUS (Apr. 20-May 20):  Beware of people in banana suits.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20):  You’re insecure and I don’t know what for. You turn heads when you walk through the door. You don’t need makeup to cover up. Being the way that you are…it’s enough. And that’s what makes you beautiful.

CANCER (June 21-July 22):  All dressed up and no place to go. What a bummer. You’ll probably be alone for forever. Might as well stock up on cats now.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22):  Keep up with your school work. Don’t procrastinate. Things will pile up before you know it so get it done while you can.

VIRGO (Aug 23-Sept. 22): Lend a helping hand this month, Virgo. It’s your month to help someone in some way. Volunteer at an animal shelter. Hold the door open for someone. Befriend someone you don’t know. Pick up a piece of trash.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Happy birthday, Libra. Spend it doing what you want. The stars are aligned for your special day and don’t worry everything will go as planned. That present you want? You’re getting it!

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21):  Get ready to be surprised this month. Something good will happen to you, so be on the look out. It may come in the form of a present or maybe getting an A on that test you thought you’d fail.

SAGITARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Take chances this month. Travel to a place you’ve never been. Go skydiving. Buy a new pair of socks.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Always keep your phone on. You never know who’s going to call you. Could be your mom or it could be the FBI in need of your spy-like skill. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is waiting.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Summer is coming to an end! Time to put your astrological sign into use—spend some time in the water soaking up the rays. Go swimming, chill on the lake (no offense to those who have zero access, bummer dudes), or go to the beach for one last hurrah before fall sets in and boots come back in season (sorry guys, you can’t wear boots).

PISCES (Feb. 19-Mar. 20): Spend time with the fam-bam this month, Pisces! Take a family vay-cay or play a game of Scrabble. Family is mucho importante in life so cherish the moments you have before you go to college or get consumed by school and friends.