Chapin Student Press Network

Chapin Student Press Network

Chapin Student Press Network

Top 5 hits according to iTunes

A new school year brings new music trends, and the top five hits according to iTunes are in.

Number One

“We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” by Taylor Swift is extremely contagious. If you listen to it once, it is guaranteed to be stuck in your head for the remainder of the day.  The song is not the usual TS country-style song. She seems to be venturing towards a more Pop sound and loyal fans don’t seem to mind.

Number Two

“One more night” by Maroon 5 is great song about a dysfunctional relationship with a Reggae backbeat. It is a big hit with a lot of Chapin students. This slightly slow song can be listened to for a little extra boost of motivation.

Number Three

“Some nights” by F.U.N is a good song to listen to when you’re having a long day and need a good pick-me-up. It is loud, upbeat and catchy.

Number Four

“Whistle” by Flo Rida. This pop/dance tune is extremely fun spirited and great to listen to while driving or just sitting around. The hook will have you whistling along.

Number Five

“Home” by Phillip Phillips. The winner of the last season of American Idol, Phillips’ first song is already a huge hit, clocking in at number five on iTunes’ most recently downloaded songs.

If you haven’t heard all of these songs yet, give them a chance. There is probably at least one you will like.