Chapin Student Press Network

Chapin Student Press Network

Chapin Student Press Network

Winter-Semi Formal!

Winter-Semi+Formal%21
Lilianna Puffer

Let’s dance the night away 2024 style this year at the Chapin High School Winter-Semi Formal!! Come join us February 3rd 

This will be Chapin’s official second Winter-Semi that will be located in the arena lobby. Tickets cost $10 to enter and tickets can be found on Student QuickPay. Ticket sales were available from January 17th to the 26th. Unlike Homecoming HOCO, this dance will be Chapin students ONLY.

The dance will start from 8 pm-10 pm and the dress code will be formal. Be sure to dance and party all night!! 

Miya Palmer, senior at Chapin High School, “Yea, I can’t wait to go I definitely think it will be a lot of fun.” Miya added, this year is her first time going to the winter semi and that she looks forward to what the dance holds for her.

In advance of the dance, from January 22nd to the 26th Chapin had a spirit week for the winter dance. Along with the spirit week throughout the school day, they also included the basketball games against River Bluff and the game against Lexington Wildcats, which was Chapin’s Senior Night.

Monday – Grout fit! Show up in all gray to show your Chapin pride!

Tuesday– Black Out!! Wear all black!

Wednesday– PJ Day!! Show up in your comfiest pajamas! 

Thursday- Rhyme Without a Reason!! Dress up in random costumes that rhyme with no reason!

Friday- Jersey/Jersey Shores!! Show up in your favorite team’s jersey or dress as a jersey shore. 

Click HERE to view the photos from Spirit Week!!