2024 Super Bowl Preview

Sports Reporters Harrison White and Hunter Ellison give their take on the upcoming Super Bowl Battle
Harrison White
The Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers will square off in a highly anticipated matchup to crown the Super 58 Champion.

On Sunday February 11th the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers are Squaring off in a highly anticipated matchup to crown the Super 58 Champion. 

With both teams coming off seasons with highs and lows, the teams have battled adversity to get a chance to become champions of the world. 

Chiefs star quarterback Patrick Mahomes has led his team to an 11-6 season finishing as the 3rd seed in the playoffs. He hasn’t lived up to the high ceiling that he usually does due to some issues with his Wide Receiver group. But Patrick Mahomes being the star he is has led his team to another Super Bowl. 

In a recent postgame interview, Patrick Mahomes was asked about his thoughts on playing in another Super bowl… He said “You don’t take it for granted.”

But it will not be easy for the 2 time MVP as he is going up against the stout 49ers defense. Kyle Shanahan has made it a priority to make his Defense Pristine. The 49ers defense has consistently been dominating the league having the most Pro Bowlers and providing the best statistics in the League. 

This is also not the first time these 2 Juggernauts have met up in the Super bowl. In Super Bowl 54, the Chiefs defeated the 49ers 31-20 so the 49ers will be out for revenge. 49ers QB Brock Purdy is looking to put an end to the Chiefs reign with one of the best offenses in the league. 

Millions of football fans are highly anticipating this dog fight between the two powerhouses. However, football fans will not be the only ones tuning into the Super Bowl. Swifties from around the world will be tuning in as well since Taylor Swift is dating Kansas City Chiefs leading Receiver Travis Kelce. Taylor Swift has become the center of attention for the Kansas City Chiefs. 

Every game that Taylor goes to, there have been more viewership, and more money for the organization. Taylors’ influence on the League has become world wide known. But Taylor is not the main focus of this Event. 

In the end… It’s football. Millions across the globe are ecstatic about this matchup that has the looks for a shootout and an absolute showdown for the ages. As both teams prepare for the Football Championship of the world, the world awaits Super Bowl 58.