Chapin Student Press Network

Chapin Student Press Network

Chapin Student Press Network

Senior Legacy Week

Seniors begin their last weeks of Senior Year
Reagan Cooke
Senior Legacy Week begins at Chapin High

Chapin High’s Seniors are excited about the beginning of Senior Legacy Week. The event was held the week prior to Spring Break.

The event highlights several events for seniors that will begin the signal the last weeks of school. Students from the Journalism class asked seniors about the events in Senior Legacy Week.

Cora Diimmler says she is ready for the upcoming senior events throughout the rest of the school year because she is excited to experience the fun activities such as senior knockout, graduation parties, and will day, with all of her friends and the rest of the 2024 class. (Reagan Cooke)

“I really loved getting to hang out with my friends as we collected grad supplies,” said Damien Dedmond.  “I’m very excited for getting to compete in the senior knockout with my best friends.” (Brayden Long)

Joshua Flowers, 18, Senior at Chapin High said he was excited about Senior Knockout. When asked why he said, “Me and my friends can drive around and shoot people with water guns.” It’s a great honor, You waited so long to be able to do it and something I anticipated all my career.”

(Yara Abusamra and Lilliana Puffer)

Elise Merrick is a senior at Chapin High School. She said her favorite thing from senior legacy week was getting a chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A. She said, “ I liked being with my friends and eating my chicken sandwich.” She said she is excited for graduation and can’t wait to walk across the stage on May 30th. (Bella Lively and Mary-Kate Tisdale)

Mia Hughes, a Senior at Chapin High School was asked how she felt about it being her senior year of high school, and she said “I’m excited to finish high school but also sad that this is my last time thinking of a group hangout with some of my friends before they go off to different colleges and we’ll never be in the same school again”. “After spring break high school is pretty much done and so it’s the next chapter of my life I’m waiting and ready for.” (Kendall Brown)

Kaylianna Groves is a senior at Chapin High School, she mentioned that she didn’t participate in any of the activities however, it was nice. “I like it I think its super cute, I haven’t like actually done any of it yet, but its nice that they are doing it in the first place.” (Yara Abusamra)