Super Bowl match up deja vu

Super Bowl match up deja vu

The date is set. The teams are set. It’s finally time for the most watched sporting event in the world. It’s the Super Bowl.
The New England Patriots and the New York Giants have both climbed their way to the top and proven they are the two best teams in the NFL, but on Sunday February 5 there will be a rematch of the 2008 Super Bowl and only one team who will be named champion.
The Giants have had a lot of success this year on offence led by the quarterback Eli Manning. Manning with shear grit and talent has led his offence to eighth overall in total yards per game. After struggling off and on throughout the season, the Giants scraped together a 9-7 record after ending the season with five straight wins including a stellar upset of San Francisco. The Giants will have to put up some big yards if they want another ring. Running back Ahmad Bradshaw and wide receiver Victor Cruz will help out with that task.
The Giants defense will also have to step up and try and stop the powerhouse offence led by Tom Brady. The Giants defense is ranked 25th in the country for least points scored against them.
The Patriots and their powerhouse, second ranked offence has outscored opponents this season by 171 points.
The Giants will see how good they really are when they go up against the 15th ranked Patriots’ defense.
I think the Patriots will come out with the ring on their finger this year. I say that because of how good Tom Brady is playing. As of now, I don’t think there is any defense that can contain his passing game.