Zorbas makes greek impression

zorba’s offers delcious greek pizza

Customers notice the vibrant blue walls and the family atmosphere when they walk into Zorbas, but they will leave remembering their night on Mount Olympus- compliments of Zorba’s Greek restaurant.

The new Zorbas (located in the old Chapin station site) is the right atmosphere for a family to sit down and enjoy a great meal. Diners receive fast and friendly service along with a meal fit for the gods themselves.

Zorbas offers a variety of food from Greek to Italian to standard American fare. Obviously, the Greek and Italian specialties are the restaurants pride and joy.  Hungry Chapinites looking for a quick lunch and a break from the fast food fat should try the Greek salad. It is packed with veggies, crisp mixed greens, Greek olives, and the famous feta cheese made from mostly sheep’s milk with a slightly salty flavor. The salad is served with fresh out of the oven bread.

If sandwiches are more what diners are thinking, try souvlaki sandwich. The souvlaki sandwich or “the Greek hamburger” is made from ground pork, beef, and/or lamb served on pita bread.  Try it with a side of tzatziki sauce which is creamy yogurt based sauce with a slight hint of cucumber and garlic. It is fit for Zeus himself.

If a family is stopping in for dinner then they should order the gyro platter. It comes with a mountain of Gyro meat, hearty Greek potatoes, and rice.

“The platter will leave you stuffed,” says Amanda Maitland.

Prices at Zorbas are great for everything on the menu.  “The prices are reasonable for the quantity of food you receive,” says John Maitland.

This family restaurant has been opened for around a month and Chapin has taken to its latest culinary immigration.

“It makes me happy to see people enjoy my food,” says owner Jimmy Kukolis.

Next time the family is hungry stop by Zorbas to enjoy a great Greek meal.