Asking Alexandria- CD Review

Spanning two continents, three names, and nearly a dozen members, Asking Alexandria are a band whose short career seems to be more about change than anything else. The band was originally formed in Dubai in 2003 under the name Amongst Us, which soon changed to End of Reason before eventually settling on Asking Alexandria in 2006. In 2009 they signed with Sumerian Records and released their first album with the new lineup, Stand Up and Scream, in the fall of that year. Now in April there second album Reckless and Relentless was released on April 5, with 12 songs including Closure, Someone Somewhere and Dedication, Asking Alexandria has made an impact on English metal and the world. Asking Alexandria is an English metal-core band it’s a combination of extreme metal and hardcore punk, like Bullet For My Valentine, Attack Attack and As I Lay Dying.
There up coming concert in the Carolina Rebellion ( in Charlotte North Carolina) is what has hit the buzz this spring, already sold out and having 18 bands and 3 stages in what everyone is looking forward to going to on May 7th. Asking Alexandria isn’t the only band appearing this night, Bullet for My Valentine, HaleStorm, and the Art of Dying are only a few of the bands that going to be there. Asking Alexandria is making there mark on the world and becoming a well known name in today’s music. There CD Reckless and Relentless certainly isn’t there last CD. In March, Asking Alexandria are heading out on their first tour of the new year, yet again making their way through North America, this time with Attack Attack!, Breathe Carolina, label mates I See Stars, and the up-and-coming British metal core act Bury Tomorrow. The tour carries through to April, ending ten days before heading off for their debut European tour with Dance Gavin Dance and In Fear and Faith, which includes an appearance at the annual Groezrock festival. They are however scheduled to discontinue the European tour two days before it originally ends to make an appearance at The Bamboozle festival in New Jersey.